Join the 19th Biennial ERB Conference 2024: Advancing Catchment Hydrology for a Sustainable Future!
Date: 17th to 20th September 2024
Location: Inca, Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain
Early Bird Registration Now Open! Secure Your Spot Today!
Get ready for an unparalleled gathering of scientific minds at the 19th Biennial ERB Conference 2024! This event serves as a hub for scientists working in small experimental catchments, promoting communication, collaboration, and the exchange of cutting-edge knowledge in the realm of catchment hydrology.
1. Human and Climate Thresholds of Land Degradation: Explore new measurement techniques in small catchments to understand and address the impacts of human activities and climate change on land degradation.
2. Natural Hazards Assessment & Early-Warning Systems: Delve into integrated management strategies under climate change impacts in human-impacted small catchments, with a focus on early-warning systems.
3. Integrated Vulnerability Assessment: Learn about the implementation of nature-based solutions to enhance resilience against multi-hazards through an integrated vulnerability assessment.
4. Advances in Catchment Hydrology: Uncover the latest research on runoff processes, water quality, and ecohydrology, contributing to advancements in the field.
5. Cutting-Edge Sensors and Tools: Co-organized with #MOXXI-IAHS, this session explores emerging technologies that push the boundaries of catchment hydrology research.
Early bird registration is now open, so visit our website (https://lnkd.in/dFGXTu9m) for all the details on registration, abstract submission, and the full conference program.